security/gnupg

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:33:06 UTC 2013

On 3 February 2013 14:23, Thomas Mueller <mueller6724 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> /etc/make.conf, use OPTIONS_SET=list of options.  You can also use UNSET in
>> the same way for the converse.  Setting BATCH=yes stops the dialogs
>> appearing.
>
>> Chris
>
> I want to know what ports have settable options, and might miss some.
>
> I guess I could
> make showconfig-recursive |& tee showconfig.log , NetBSD pkgsrc has something
> that serves the same function.  It's also possible to set an options for one
> or more but not all ports.

Yup, use UNIQUENAME_SET;

sudo_SET= INSULTS

for example; you can get UNIQUENAME with make -C
/usr/ports/security/sudo -VUNIQUENAME

> I suppose, in the case of portmaster, I could run the command without a log
> file, answer n when prompted whether to do the build, then immediately run
> the same portmaster command again, but this time with a log file.
>
> I wish dialog could run on a separate screen and/or without the color.

You can also use make config-recursive if you want to configure all the ports.

> With NetBSD pkgsrc, I don't feel at all deprived for not having the dialog.

You could then set BATCH?

Can you describe what exactly you do on NetBSD, and I can show you how
to do it here?

Chris