security/gnupg

Thomas Mueller mueller6724 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 3 14:23:21 UTC 2013

> /etc/make.conf, use OPTIONS_SET=list of options.  You can also use UNSET in
> the same way for the converse.  Setting BATCH=yes stops the dialogs
> appearing.

> Chris

I want to know what ports have settable options, and might miss some.

I guess I could
make showconfig-recursive |& tee showconfig.log , NetBSD pkgsrc has something
that serves the same function.  It's also possible to set an options for one
or more but not all ports.

I suppose, in the case of portmaster, I could run the command without a log
file, answer n when prompted whether to do the build, then immediately run
the same portmaster command again, but this time with a log file.

I wish dialog could run on a separate screen and/or without the color.

With NetBSD pkgsrc, I don't feel at all deprived for not having the dialog.

Tom