iconv related problen with deskutils/libstreams on 10-BETA3

Гуляев Гоша gosha-necr at yandex.ru
Sun Dec 1 16:18:05 UTC 2013

01.12.2013, 20:16, "Boris Samorodov" <bsam at passap.ru>:
> 01.12.2013 09:48, Гуляев Гоша пишет:
>
>>  30.11.2013, 19:11, "Гуляев Гоша" <gosha-necr at yandex.ru>:
>>>  Hi friends!
>>>  When updating from 9-STABLE to 10-STABLE I have such problem with deskutils/libstreams port upgrading:
>>>  My system built WITH_ICONV=yes and WITH_ICONV_COMPAT=yes
>
> Ports ere not tested/supported with those flags.

But that default setting in 10-Stable (except WITH_ICONV_COMPAT=yes). I remove WITH_ICONV_COMPAT=yes from /etc/src.conf and rebuild kernel/world with only WITH_ICONV=yes in /etc/src.conf (But since in 10-Stable that setting are default, it is possible just remove that option), but error still exists.
May someone with 10-Stable check is that port get error or not?