iconv related problen with deskutils/libstreams on 10-BETA3

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Sun Dec 1 16:32:51 UTC 2013

01.12.2013 20:17, Гуляев Гоша пишет:

> 01.12.2013, 20:16, "Boris Samorodov" <bsam at passap.ru>:

>> Ports ere not tested/supported with those flags.
>>
> But that default setting in 10-Stable (except
> WITH_ICONV_COMPAT=yes). I remove WITH_ICONV_COMPAT=yes from
> /etc/src.conf and rebuild kernel/world with only WITH_ICONV=yes in
> /etc/src.conf (But since in 10-Stable that setting are default, it is
> possible just remove that option), but error still exists.

It may be so that it is not enough to rebuild one port. But since
WITH_ICONV_COMPAT=yes was not tested (at least I'm not aware of
such tests) I'm not sure which impact it may have upon other ports.

It may be so that you should rebuild all ports using iconv.

> May someone with 10-Stable check is that port get error or not?

There is a freebsd-pkg-fallout@ maillist. It is used to mail all
error while ports building:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pkg-fallout/

I didn't find any fallaouts for the port in question and it builds
at my poudriere box (FreeBSD-11, but I think it doesn't matter):
http://gw.wart.ru/bulk/11-amd64-testing/2013-12-01_20h29m31s/logs/libstreams-0.7.8.log

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve