[Call for Test] [NEW PORT] deskutils/kupfer

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 18 22:13:22 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM, nemysis <nemysis at gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Please test and review
>
> Kupfer
>
> Kupfer is an interface for quick and convenient access to applications
> and their documents.
>
> The most typical use is to find a specific application and launch it.
> We have tried to make Kupfer easy to extend with plugins so that this
> quick-access paradigm can be extended to many more objects than just
> applications.
>
> WWW: http://engla.github.com/kupfer/
> WWW: https://live.gnome.org/Kupfer
>

> Shar is here
>

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/nemysisfreebsdp/files/Call_for_Test/kupfer.shar
>

> Can't test on RedPorts because some dependencies are not packages
>
> https://redports.org/buildarchive/20130417195300-4684/
>
> Python module xdg                        : not found
> Could not find the python module 'xdg'
>

> port test, make install, make deinstall are clean
>
> Should i add more Options or delete options RHYTHMBOX?

Before adding OPTIONS, I would suggest trying to fix the build so it can
properly detect the module.

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve