poudriere builds all dependencies, even if packages have already been built

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Wed Apr 3 20:34:46 UTC 2013

Am 03.04.2013 um 16:29 schrieb Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>:

> Am 03.04.2013 um 14:02 schrieb Stefan Bethke:
>
> (Setup with system ports tree and FTP-installed 9.1-RELEASE excluded)
>
>> ====>> Starting jail 91amd64
>> realpath: /freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles: No such file or directory
>> ====>> Mounting ports from: /freebsd/checkout/ports
>
> On the second bulk run, the above error did not occur. I successfully built a complete set of packages, then startd over with -c, interrupted the build with ^C and continued it, all successfully.
>
> I'll try and figure out what it was specifically that made it break beforehand (I was make world-installing 9-stable, and svn co a fresh ports tree from a local mirror).

I've now retraced my steps from yesterday, but can't recreate the problem, so all seems to be fine.  When I created a new jail (svn checkout of stable/9), on the first bulk run I got the realpath error again; it seems poudriere fixes it itself?

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811