poudriere builds all dependencies, even if packages have already been built

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Wed Apr 3 14:29:13 UTC 2013

Am 03.04.2013 um 14:02 schrieb Stefan Bethke:

(Setup with system ports tree and FTP-installed 9.1-RELEASE excluded)

> ====>> Starting jail 91amd64
> realpath: /freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles: No such file or directory
> ====>> Mounting ports from: /freebsd/checkout/ports
> ====>> Mounting packages from: /var/poudriere/data/packages/91amd64-systemports
> ====>> Appending to /etc/make.conf: /root/eisenboot/poudriere.d/make.conf
> ====>> Calculating ports order and dependencies
> ====>> Sanity checking the repository
> ====>> Deleting stale symlinks
> ====>> Cleaning the build queue
> ====>> Hit ctrl+t at any time to see build progress and stats
> ====>> Building 244 packages using 3 builders
> ^C
>
> Not sure what the problem is:
> # realpath /freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles
> /freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles
>
> And I do have pkg installed in the host:
> # pkg_info pkg-*
> Information for pkg-1.0.11:
>
> Comment:
> New generation package manager

> New Generation package management tool for FreeBSD
>
> WWW: http://wiki.freebsd.org/pkgng
>
> # which -a pkg
> /usr/sbin/pkg
> /usr/local/sbin/pkg
>

> I'm letting the build run for a while, and will inspect the logs.

On the second bulk run, the above error did not occur. I successfully built a complete set of packages, then startd over with -c, interrupted the build with ^C and continued it, all successfully.

I'll try and figure out what it was specifically that made it break beforehand (I was make world-installing 9-stable, and svn co a fresh ports tree from a local mirror).

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811