Apache22 SUEXEC OptionsNG

Neal Nelson nealie at kobudo.homeunix.net
Tue Sep 25 09:16:22 UTC 2012

Hi.

I'm trying to update my apache22 installation, but it keeps whinging about having to use OptionsNG instead of the old options, which is fair enough.

Unfortunately I can't find how to set the options I need to set for SUEXEC. Previously I had SUEXEC_GIDMIN, SUEXE_UIDMIN and most importantly SUEXEC_DOCROOT set, but from what I can see furtling through the Makefile, all that there seems to be now is MSUEXEC_RSRCLIMIT and MSUEXEC_USERDIR.

If anyone can tell me how I can configure SUEXEC using OptionsNG  I'd be very grateful.

Regards,

Neal.