zsh/pkg - solaris completions used for pkgNG

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at freebsd.org
Thu Oct 18 16:50:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

gtodd> A fix is to write completion for pkgNG one day ;-) or, for now, to
gtodd> simply remove that file from the zsh port. My guess is the _pkg5
gtodd> functions can be hacked a bit to fit the needs of a very simple pkgNG
gtodd> but I haven't started doing that yet.

I was getting annoyed by this issue, too.  So, I'm writing a
completion for pkgNG.  I've attached it for your interest.  It is far
from complete, though.  Further work is welcome. :-)

Sincerely,