help wanted: ports for the Netmagis software
ohauer at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 18:38:04 UTC 2012
On 2012-10-09 14:27, Pierre DAVID wrote:
> would anybody help me to bring these ports in final shape such as
> they could be included in the ports tree?
> Thanks in advance,
> Pierre David
I haven't tried a test build and your ports are looking good at the first investigate.
Anyway I have some minor changes.
- adopt new makefile header (all Makefiles)
- no entries after bsd.port.mk (netmagis-common)
- distinfo is out of date (what was changed ? same version number)
- use LOGIN instead DEAMON in rc scripts (user->rancid)
- is it possible to change /usr/local/var/netmagis to /var/netmagis?
or is this directory similar to the rancid repo dirs and adjustable?
- is it possible to use a common WWWDIR together with netmagis-metro?
if yes, we can set a common WWWDIR in netmagis-common and adjust
- a couple of dirrm -> dirrmtry
where I suspect tmp files or user data which should be
protected during updates, but you should know the places better then I ;)
Could you take a look into the following diff and maybe test the WWWDIR adjustments.
More information about the freebsd-ports