Secure private transactions, for all commodities.

V2 by J.Magnani v2pointzero at speedy.com.ar
Mon Oct 8 07:27:45 UTC 2012

To read the text in Spanish and take advantage our interactive format, we recommend reading our e-mails in format "HTML".

We host our documents on the secure server Skydrive; We are natural persons in a private market, for this motive we use communication no corporate. We appreciate your confidence, together we improve our business proposals.

Through the system V2, programmed for the negotiation of: commodities by private operators; We offer a BETA period (free trial) to join an secure market with: negotiation by digital means, between parties previously "verified / qualified". Info BETA V2 http://tiny.cc/V2E (all links hosted in Skydrive).

If you cant "visualize / complete" PDF online, we recommend our tutorial: http://tiny.cc/TutorialV2

Our system is programmed to canalize the needs of: "buyers / sellers including their advisors, facilitators, so on". After entering into a BETA period, for 31 days and only in exchange for a fee of result; We supply our "know how" to achieve effective results, in short term.

Some private transactions negotiated via our system; Barley, Cement, Cigarettes, Coffee, Corn / Maize, Diamonds (Rough & Uncut), Edible Oils, Electronics (Name Brand), Emeralds (Rough & Uncut), Fertilizers, Gold, Iron Ore, Petroleum Products, Rice, Rubys (Rough & Uncut), Scrap Metals (HMS / Rail / Copper / Brass / Aluminum), Soybeans and Sugar.

J.Magna / Beta V2 in social networks: in order to have a personalized give, "I Like" on Facebook: http://tiny.cc/I_Like_V2