Ports request

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 21:36:16 UTC 2012

All the platforms that I run on, FreeBSD and PC-BSD, are all 64 bit.  My son is running 64 bit versions of Windoze 7.  The machines have 8 GB and dual core processors.  (AMD Procs).

I seem to have to problems:

1) Installing and running wine correctly.
2) Getting the games to install and run correctly.

The problem with WinE and getting something to run under it is problematic as something not running under WinE could be a bad install/config of WinE or the software I'm trying to run under WinE.

Thanks for the help on resolving this.

I'd really like to run anything/everything under WinE for Windoze apps.

P.