pkgng woes

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Fri Nov 9 12:39:09 UTC 2012

@anton
portmaster --check-depends does not work for me.  Shows everything as fine
but when I specifically target a port: *# portmaster -i graphics/gimp* for
example, I get a long list of ports to be installed - meaning not all of the
existing ports have been registered correctly, hence --check depends will
not work. Once I re-install all of the "missing depends" and run the same
command (*# portmaster -i graphics/gimp*) then there are no problems nor
list of missing depends.