Dropping maintainership of science/gramps!

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:35:19 UTC 2012

On 11/02/12 09:27, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On 1 November 2012 23:27, Da Rock
> <freebsd-ports at herveybayaustralia.com.au> wrote:
>> On 11/01/12 17:19, Anders Troback wrote:
>>>
>>> I do not use FreeBSD any more (I feel in love with
>>> OpenBSD:-)) so please remove me as maintainer of the science/gramps
>>> port.
>>>
>> I can take it over unless someone else is better suited (and actually uses
>> the program). How do you go about doing this, though?
>
> Exactly as you just did. Done - you are now the maintainer!

that all being said, I've pointed out some issues earlier on this list
that are worth taking a look at, imo.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org