INDEX build failed for 7.x

Michael Scheidell scheidell at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 30 10:09:55 UTC 2012

On 3/30/12 3:36 AM, Erwin Lansing wrote:
> INDEX build failed with errors:
> Generating INDEX-7 - please wait.. Done.
> Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: lazarus-0.9.30
>
> Committers on the hook:
> scheidell wen
mine.

new port / lazarus-gtk2 slave port of lazarus.
Worse yet, installs binary in same place as lazarus.
Adding in CONFLICTS and fixes now.
(but its 6am, need my first coffee.. haven't figured out how to fix this
and the lazarus-qt4 slave port.
I ASSUME I can 'maintainer (implicit) add a CONFLICTS to lazurus/Makefile?
last pr timed out? or should I request that last committer do it?
<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=165507>

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell