xcb-util

Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:48:34 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Olivier Smedts <olivier at gid0.org> wrote:
> The only direct dependency on xcb-util is set by cairo. Please note I
> use "EXPLICIT_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes" in my /etc/make.conf, that could
> explain the difference ?

What is EXPLICIT_PACKAGE_DEPENDS, and where is it documented?  I think
I understand what it's supposed to do (only list direct dependencies
between packages during install, not not everything all the way up the
dependency chain in every package).  But there's no mention of it in
make.conf(5).  And the only result of a grep for it in /usr/ports/Mk
is a conditional that compares it's value.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash at gmail.com