FreeBSD Port: php5-5.3.8

alexus alexus at alexus.org
Mon Jan 9 22:19:13 UTC 2012

Hello

I'm trying to migrate from REDHAT EL world to FREEBSD. We have a policy of installing binary packages and stay away from compiling source code.
I have FreeBSD-9.0RC3 and I did pkg_add -r apache22 pkg_add -r php5, so now I have both packages installed but I can't get them to work together...

am I doing something wrong? or was it not meant to work together? or there is something else needs to be done that I'm missing? if possible I'd like to stay away from (/usr/ports), as we want to use packages only

thanks.