Fix nvidia-like ports, help needed

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Feb 28 22:19:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:36:26 -0800
Freddie Cash articulated:

> (This issue is making me regret installing an nVidia video card into
> my home desktop.  Life was so much simpler with Ati and Intel.)

Except that neither of them seem to work as well; at least not the ATI
cards that I have tried.

By the way, "portmanager" does not have the problems you were
attributing to "postmaster". Whether that is by design or just dumb luck
I cannot attest to. That is why I still use it although most other
users have abandoned it.

--
Jerry ♔