CFT: OfflineIMAP 6.5.2.1

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 19 18:00:36 UTC 2012

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:10:32AM +0400, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> I had updated the OfflineIMAP port to 6.5.2.1 and it is currently
> being tested by me and some other persons.  The patch is at
>   http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/offlineimap/port-update-6.4.0-to-6.5.2.1.diff
> I will be testing it for 2-3 more days on my environment,
> but the wider testing is appreciated.

Testing showed two regressions, so the diff was updated and changes
were submitted upstream.  The URL for the patch is the same, additional
testing is welcome, as always.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]