dependencies

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:05:16 UTC 2012

Hi!

I update pcre, icu...on FreeBSD 9.1 RC-3 with success, I ran as I read in
/usr/ports/UPDATING: portmaster -o net/openldap24-sasl-client openldap24-
client looks like successful too but if I run
portmaster --check-depends than I got some ports (inkscape, gimp and some
more) which missed openldap24-client.
But if I run pkg_libchk -o everything is okay.
I rebuilt gvfs and py-gimp but after portmaster --check-depends those two
ports still missed openldap24-client. I am using GIMP a lot and I don't have
any problems...

I use new pkng and I have in /etc/make.conf WITH_PKGNG=yes. Almost everything
is built with clang.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Mitja
--------