libpqxx - Postgres client interface C++ library.

Day, David dday at redcom.com
Mon Dec 3 13:17:29 UTC 2012

** Port deleted on 2012-11-28: databases/postgresql-libpqxx
        Has expired: No more public distfiles

I am new to FreeBsd and the ports system.  I am also doing database support with
Postgres in this environment.

libpqxx has been a very useful package and seems stable   I do not understand
the "Has Expired:  No more public distfiles" comment as the reason for dropping the port?

Is there any further detail on why it was dropped.   How does this work ? Is the pqxx.org
obligated to update the port on a periodic basis ?

Thank You

Dave