portmaster 3.13.13 real endless loop "Waiting on fetch & checksum..."

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 11 23:19:16 UTC 2012

On 08/11/2012 06:35, Michael Ranner wrote:
> There seems some weird problem with "-DBATCH" on my system. With the
> following modification (without -DBATCH) fetch will start to download
> but it will still not exit from pm_make2. There is no output for XXX6

First, don't use BATCH routinely.

Second, move aside your /etc/make.conf, and any portmaster rc files that
you have, and try again. If that works, add in the options one by one
till you find the culprit.

Finally, thanks for your work on debugging this.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what