wa-admin for managing webalizer log files

Marin Atanasov Nikolov dnaeon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 16:23:23 UTC 2011

> Anyway, I've start a test jail on one of my systems for a demo, just to see
> what I mean, because sometimes
> it's better to see rather than speaking :)
>
>  - http://monitor.unix-heaven.org/
>
> It's nothing special, though but it makes managing and viewing webalizer
> log files much easier, when you have one
> single page with all your machines and log files, rather than logging to
> each Apache host and it's webalizer docroot.
>
> The code is here:
>
>  - git.unix-heaven.org/cgit.cgi/wa-admin
>
> Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in actually getting this to the
> Ports Tree?
>
> Again, it's nothing special, it's just the result of a few hours work :)
>
> Regards,
> Marin

Replying to myself.

Yesterday Ruslan gave me a nice suggestion - adding stats for all the vhosts
on the main page.

I've updated wa-admin script, and now it creates a nice html index page,
with the stats of the different vhosts.

This way you have a quick overview of the different vhosts and which ones
are most/least accessed.

Code and demo are still on the same places.

Regards,
Marin