FreeBSD Port: xpra-0.0.7.16p4

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 20:33:34 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I only just noticed that you've added a port for xpra.
I wasn't aware of that and you're pointing to the source on my server,
so I guess that it means I have to be careful not to remove it from now on?
In the future, a simple notification email could prevent me from
breaking stuff unintentionally.
FYI: the current version in:
http://winswitch.org/src/
is 0.0.7.17-1 and it fixes a number of bugs, you should probably bump
the port to this version.

One question: what would I have to do to get winswitch also into ports?
It's trivial to install compared to xpra (as it's pure python), but it
would still be nicer for users to get it all directly from ports.

Cheers
Antoine