[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Chip Camden sterling at camdensoftware.com
Tue Feb 1 21:04:34 UTC 2011

Quoth Chip Camden on Monday, 31 January 2011:
> Quoth Baptiste Daroussin on Monday, 31 January 2011:
> > Thanks all for the testing, sorry I wasn't able to be reactive this WE
> > (because of my ISP).
> >
> > Anyway the git has version been improved to address most of the
> > problem you reported. I'm doing some testing on it but the library
> > path issue should be fixed.
> >
> > The only thing I haven't fixed yet (I guess) is the .desktop
> > integration, I'm not a DE (gnome, kde xfce etc...) user so I first
> > need to setup on the those DE and familiarise with it to be sure it
> > works correctly :)
> >
> > http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/
> >
> > concerning the fix for libtextcat I'll send a patch to thierry@, it's
> > my fault I missed a patch when submitting to him the necessary
> > changes.
> >
> > regards,
> > Bapt

It builds now!

But it won't install -- it fills up /tmp, which is empty and has 500MB
allocated to it.  Any way to reduce that usage?

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden | sterling at camdensoftware.com | 2048D/3A978E4F
http://chipsquips.com  | http://camdensoftware.com   | http://chipstips.com