audio/amarok: make TRYBROKEN=yes reinstall worked!

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Aug 27 09:03:50 UTC 2011

Am 27.08.2011 10:52, schrieb Conrad J. Sabatier:
> As the subject line states, I just managed to rebuild and reinstall
> audio/amarok with no glitches whatsoever.
>
> # uname -a
> FreeBSD serene.no-ip.org 9.0-BETA1 FreeBSD 9.0-BETA1 #7: Thu Aug 25
> 01:47:03 CDT 2011
> conrads at serene.no-ip.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM  amd64
>
> So, what exactly is broken about this port?

Reading the actual output or the Makefile helps:

.if ${RUBY_VER} == 1.9
BROKEN=	does not build with ruby 1.9
.endif

So, related questions:

- is Ruby 1.9 the only Ruby version on your system?

- does your newly-built Amarok _use_ Ruby? Or did the configuration or
build weazel out of it?

- do Ruby-related features _work properly_ in your Amarok build?

Then and only then we can remove this BROKEN= tag.