saving a few ports from death

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Wed Apr 27 15:09:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 08:02:34AM -0700, Chip Camden wrote:
> Quoth Eric on Wednesday, 27 April 2011:

I have suggested in the past that part of the ports infrastructure could
toggle a count somewhere each time a port is made. This should be opt in
of course. It would make it very easy to see which port might need a
maintainer.

- Diane
--
- db at FreeBSD.org db at db.net http://www.db.net/~db
  Why leave money to our children if we don't leave them the Earth?