Errors during Upgrade netpbm-10.26.64_4 to netpbm-10.35.80_2

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 25 22:08:35 UTC 2011

On 04/25/2011 15:04, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On 2011-Apr-22 14:20:06 +0200, Christoph Moench-Tegeder<cmt at burggraben.net>  wrote:
>> pkg_delete -f the old netpbm and re-install the port, worked for me.
>
> Followed by 'portmaster --check-depends' or equivalent to clean up
> the dangling dependencies.

If you use portmaster to install it right after doing the pkg_delete
it's not necessary to do --check-depends as a separate step, portmaster
will do it after installing the new netpbm.

hth,

Doug

			-- OK Go