Best way to uninstall X

Attos attos.janus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:00:06 UTC 2011

I was being sarcastic about the rm -rf /*
Sorry for any confusion caused.
I agree with you. newfs is faster.
I installed a new drive and I'm installing everything there.
The old drive is being used as the backup and as I install
packages I'm moving configuration and data files over to the new system.

Again, thanks to all!

--
Attos Janus