update bacula-server 5.0.2 -> 5.0.3, Undefined symbol "ASN1_INTEGER_it

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 22 00:42:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 07:51:26PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 9/21/2010 4:46 PM, Wesley Shields wrote:

> >> At the moment I'm thinking about to install the client part within the
> >> server part as one port and mark bacula-client/bacula-server as conflict.
>
> That sounds OK.
>
> > Should probably rename bacula-server to just "bacula" then as it will
> > include both the client and the server. And have separate ports for
> > server and client if that's all the user wants. Conflicts will have to
> > be set accordingly.
>
> We had bacula before.... Why don't we just keep it as bacula-server and
> add an announcement that it now installs bacula-fd by default.

Because if it installs both the client and server portions (like Olli is
suggesting) we should probably rename it to just "bacula" again. I would
expect that if I installed a "bacula-server" port that I would get just
the server portion and no client portion.

-- WXS