Exchange ActiveSync account

John Prather john.c.prather at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 00:09:41 UTC 2010

I realize I'm sort of reviving a dead thread here.

I have created a davmail port and am trying it out before I submit the PR.

Davmail comes highly recommended by some of my peers as a solution for
syncing imap/pop3 clients to MS Exchange's Outlook Web Access (OWA),
so will work without needing ActiveSync to be running on the server.

Exchange itself offers IMAP support, if your admins have it enabled,
but I've seen implementations where HTML emails are converted to
text/plain by the server before being served to the IMAP client, which
is not very desirable for enterprise email.

-john