FreeBSD Port: transmission-daemon-2.04_1

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 01:40:39 UTC 2010

2010/10/21 Вадим Петряев <vpetryaev at tdnika.ru>:
> Hello!
>

> Transmission was two times released after version 2.04
> https://trac.transmissionbt.com/roadmap?show=completed
>
> 10 October released 2.10 and 17 October released 2.11
>
> May be you need some help for port maintenance?
>
> As I understand, this port require only one patch changes - because patched
> libtransmission/fdlimit.c changed.

I am not commit the update yet. Transmission have a bad history of
release version that isn't stable enough as you can see they already
have 2.11 in a very short peroid. I am able to reproduce a few of
problems in 2.10 and 2.11. The 2.12 might be released sometimes soon
(just a guess), so I will see how it goes.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz.freebsd at gmail.com - mezz at FreeBSD.org