FreeBSD Port: portscout-0.7.4_2

Douglas Thrift douglas at douglasthrift.net
Tue May 18 03:22:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

Today I decided to set up portscout on my server. Everything seemed fine
until I went to run "portscout generate" to make the HTML output:

portscout v0.7.4, by Shaun Amott

Found 21749 ports

Organising results...
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  cannot insert multiple commands into
a prepared statement at /usr/local/bin/portscout line 1844.
Generating index sorted by withnewdistfile...
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "results" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM results ORDER BY withnewdistfile DESC
                      ^ at /usr/local/bin/portscout line 1873.
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_hashref failed: no statement executing at
/usr/local/bin/portscout line 1875.
Generating index sorted by maintainer...
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "results" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM results ORDER BY maintainer ASC
                      ^ at /usr/local/bin/portscout line 1873.
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_hashref failed: no statement executing at
/usr/local/bin/portscout line 1875.
Generating index sorted by total...
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "results" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM results ORDER BY total DESC
                      ^ at /usr/local/bin/portscout line 1873.
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_hashref failed: no statement executing at
/usr/local/bin/portscout line 1875.
Generating index sorted by percentage...
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "results" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM results ORDER BY percentage DESC
                      ^ at /usr/local/bin/portscout line 1873.
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_hashref failed: no statement executing at
/usr/local/bin/portscout line 1875.
Creating maintainer pages...
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "results" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT DISTINCT maintainer FROM results
                                        ^ at /usr/local/bin/portscout
line 1903.
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_array failed: no statement executing at
/usr/local/bin/portscout line 1905.
Creating restricted ports (portconfig) page...

That's all it output.

Thanks!
--
Douglas William Thrift