[Call for Testing] X.org 7.5 for FreeBSD

Gustau Pérez gustau.perez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:35:50 UTC 2010

En/na Martin Wilke ha escrit:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~miwi/xorg/xorgmerge
>
> The script is a modified version of the kdemerge script.
> Please set the KDEDIR variable to the path of your X.org
> ports.
>
> After merging please try
>
> portupgrade -af \*
> portmaster -af

   Reporting it works great for me. My system is :

               FreeBSD gusiport 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #0: Thu
Mar  4 19:11:14 CET 2010
                             gus at gusiport:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM  amd64

   with an nvidia card.

   Instead of portmaster -af, what I did was :

          portmaster -a && portmaster -f nvidia-driver

   Everything seems to run fine.

   Will try to jump to current. Will I need to recompile xorg again ?

   Thanks