minitube dependencies incomplete

Tomek CEDRO tomek.cedro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:17:46 UTC 2010

Hello!

I was trying to run/build minitube on pretty old 8.0-RELEASE-p2
(upgraded few times) but both failed to work with movies. Then I have
reinstalled my system from scratch and installed binary (0.6.1) then
built from ports (1.0) - both failed to display a movie. There is an
application window but no videos are played. I have looked at the
gstreamer-plugins-xxx dependencies and they are not met. Please
upgrade the dependencies list, so the package installs completely and
runs on a clean system.

Best regards,
Tomek