Call for testers - mplayer svn port

Frank Staals frank at fstaals.net
Sat Jan 16 10:24:57 UTC 2010

On 01/07/10 22:52, Thomas Zander wrote:
> <snip>

Great work on the new mplayer port ! Installs fine on my amd64 8-Stable
system, and from what I have seen so far it runs smoother than the old
version (although I guess that was to be expected).  I'm not sure if it
is a FreeBSD specific issue but it seems however that for some reason
support for -stop-xscreensaver has died on me. I use about the same
options as I did with the previous port. I also tried the -heartbeat-cmd
option to deactivate the screensaver as suggested in the manpage, but
then I can clearly see a glitch in the video when it executes the
command.  Anyone else having similar issues ?

System info:

frank at Rena# uname -a
FreeBSD Rena.FStaals.LAN 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #0: Fri Jan  1
21:12:33 CET 2010
frank at Rena.FStaals.LAN:/home/obj/usr/src/sys/RENAKERNEL  amd64

running xfce-4.6.1 and xscreensaver-5.10

--

- Frank