clive

Michal Varga varga.michal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 02:22:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 17:04 -0600, ajtiM wrote:
> After last Update to 2.2.19 version, clive doesn't works anymore on my system:
> FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE
>
> When I run it I got:
> > clive
> Can't locate version.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

While this is not directly related to your issue, I thought I might just
mention "multimedia/cclive" here, in case you're not already familiar
with it.

It's basically a rewrite of the original clive written in c++, faster,
lightweight and doesn't break all the time as original clive loved to
for this or that reason (I've been a long time clive user myself and
wouldn't go back). I guess you could give it a try in case you already
didn't.

m.

--
Michal Varga,