Proposal moving *spell dicts to ports/textproc/*spell/dicts

David DEMELIER demelier.david at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 10:58:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

As I said some weeks ago I personally don't like much the use of
ports/{french,chinese,whatever}/ directories. I saw that openbsd
created sub directories in the aspell port. I think this is a really
good idea, it's really easier to find.

I don't think german/ispell french/aspell textproc/gu-aspell are
really easy to find.

I propose creating a ports/textproc/aspell/dicts and same for
textproc/ispell and textproc/hunspell and moving every spellings ports
to these directories.

--
Demelier David