Why not use normal CONFLICTS in lang/gcc43 instead of custom?

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 16 08:54:23 UTC 2009

> Using the full path will not work too well either with different LOCALBASEs
> though I guess one could check /usr/local, $PREFIX, and $LOCALBASE and
> consider that good enough.

I think ${LOCALBASE}/bin/gcc295 would be enough. As you say, gcc295 is
dying, while ccache is actively used. It's quite annoying to remove such
check from the Makefile, while I doubt anyone is still going to compile
gcc43 with gcc295 installed in a non-standard location.

--
Alex Dupre