status of FreeBSD ports you maintain as of 20090705

Martin Tournoij carpetsmoker at rwxrwxrwx.net
Fri Jul 24 14:52:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:00:13 +0200, Alex Dupre <ale at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Martin Tournoij ha scritto:
>> Really, I have better things to do, I would have liked to do this in a
>> nicer way, but I've been waiting for more than a week to revert the
>> maintainer switch
>
> Do you mean you never approved the switch, as stated in the commit log?
>
> Change maintainer to scjamorim at bsd.com.br
>
> Submitted by:	scjamorim at bsd.com.br (to ports@)
> Approved by:	carpetsmoker at rwxrwxrwx.net (maintainer)

Not explicitly, and in my original post I said ``will resign the
maintainership of all my ports in the **coming weeks**, (For a few ports
I have a few changes/ updates **in the pipeline I would like to
finish**).''

Misunderstandings happen, and that's ok. I explained reassigning
maintainership immediately was not my intention and asked to revert the
changes, no word ever since ... Which is not so ok IMO...