RT 3.8?

Arnold Cavazos Jr. abcjr at abcjr.net
Wed Jan 21 13:53:27 PST 2009

I am trying to install the rt38 port in the tree on a fresh 7.1-STABLE
build.  The Makefile's id is:

# $FreeBSD: ports/www/rt38/Makefile,v 1.6 2009/01/08 16:50:17 pav Exp $

a "/usr/local/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root --action init"
yeilds the following error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Attachments' already exists at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/RT/Handle.pm line 470.

Any ideas as to where I should look to solve this?

--
Arnold Cavazos, Jr.