games/traindirector: Help reproduce problem on AMD

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Wed Nov 26 09:20:35 PST 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 09:06:22PM +0200, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:

> Download the package that should contain it from the link I gave you
> and verify if it is where it should be then.
>
> > The test machine I build is a very clean one, a clean install with
> > just ntpd and xorg running, then I installed wxgtk and traindirector.
>
> Try make install in your port without having any other installed and
> see what happens.
> It might be something environment related.
>
> > I'll try those flags, but I really can't see how they can affect it.
>
> No, I don't see either and anyway I test on a pristine env. tinderbox
> and it dies the same.

At last I think I got it. The port is still referencing /usr/X11R6. I
suspect that QAT and pointyhat are not symlinking it to /usr/local, so
the port fails.

I'm attaching a patch to the port to fix this. Could someone please try
this patch on a tinderbox and report? If all is ok I'll send a PR. It
works ok here, but I'd like to be sure.

Thank you in advance!

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>