Error message when running 'portsdb -Uu'

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Wed May 21 10:09:56 UTC 2008

I usually run 'portsdb -Uu' prior to updating my ports. Usually, some
sort of error or warning message is displayed. Not a fatal one, just
more of a warning. This is the one produced last night.

Building new INDEX files... done.
Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please
wait.."/usr/ports/chinese/links/../../www/links/Makefile", line 75:
warning: duplicate script for target "pre-configure" ignored
"/usr/ports/print/ghostscript-gpl-nox11/../ghostscript-gpl/Makefile",
line 132: warning: drivers incompatible with WITHOUT_X11 will be
removed automatically Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry:
ghostscript-gpl-8.62_2 Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: mod_rpaf-ap2-0.6
Done.

Are any of these important, or do they fall into the useless warnings
category?

--
“Gerard”
gerard at seibercom.net

A person forgives only when they are in the wrong.