www/rt2, www/rt3, www/rt32

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Tue Jul 8 16:00:21 UTC 2008

On Jul 7, 2008, at 9:16 PM, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> 3) I would like to set EXPIRES=NOW()+3 months for www/rt2, www/rt3,
> www/rt32.
>
> Leaving www/rt34, www/rt36 where I should either fix the problem and/
> or mark them IGNORE until I do.
>
> If this sounds good I'll send a PR in.

+1 on the expires.  is *anyone* still using them?  I also think 3.4
should get the same treatment, given that 3.8 is about to be released.

I'll approve any fix you post for 3.6.

If you're up to taking over 3.6 (and presumably 3.8) I'll be glad to
hand it over.  I only took it on because it was languishing
unmaintained for a while, but I'm way overloaded to give it the love
it needs :-(