subversion ports

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Sat Jul 5 01:32:16 UTC 2008

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:35:07 +0200
Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I don't known if the problem is with subversion or the ports or between
> subversion and FreeBSD. So I just post this message on subversion-list.

Hi Albert,

what exactly is your setup, on both client and server ? OS, version of svn, how
are you connecting to the server ?

if you suspect it is related to 1.5, have you tried reverting to 1.4 ?

does it happen only with your current repository, or with an almost clean one?
( this should be easier to test, and if it confirms a problem, you can use it
to move back and forth between 1.4 and 1.5...i suspect they wont be
compatible...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"It's not what you do, it's the love you put into it."
   Mother Theresa.

Warned.