gnash-0.8.3: build fails on 6.3
avg at icyb.net.ua
Fri Jul 4 12:36:41 UTC 2008
on 04/07/2008 01:34 Dmitry Marakasov said the following:
> * Andriy Gapon (avg at icyb.net.ua) wrote:
>> A s we can see -L/usr/lib comes before gcc-4.2.4 path and thus base
>> libstdc+ is picked over the correct one.
>> Since you can not reproduce this in clean environment I wonder where
>> that -L/usr/lib comes from.
> Seems like you're right, I don't have -L/usr/lib in gcc args when
> building gnash.
> Could you please send me conf* files from the workdir (config.log etc.)
> and all Makefile* files (Makefile, Makefile.in from all subdirs).
I decided to do some more local research before sending you that bulk data.
Here's what I have so far.
1. There is no -L/usr/lib in the corresponding libtool invocation, so it
means that libtool itself adds it.
2. There is the following line in libtool script (in gnash base dir):
3. In configure script I see that is set based on $CC -print-search-dirs
4. gcc42 -print-search-dirs produces "good" list of directories where
its specific directories precede /usr/lib.
5. But gcc -print-search-dirs produces only /usr/lib.
More information about the freebsd-ports