change in apache port configuration options

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 28 18:47:44 PST 2008

Clement Laforet wrote:

> WITH_BERKELEYDB is now deprecated in favor of WITH_BDB in order to
> make BDB support consistent with the rest of the ports tree.

Is there a warning generated for users that have the old one defined? If
not it would be a good idea to add one. In the past when I've changed
variable names in my ports I've added compatibility shims for about 6
months, then warnings for another 6, then dropped support for the old
names.

hth,

Doug