second question: dependancies not being checked.

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:08:14 PST 2008

Sorry I tabbed in editing and managed to accidentally sent.

Is it safe to assume that it is not bailing on the lack of this
library because there is no devel/py-extended-threading yet, or am I
missing something else.

Sorry again for the goof/double-message.

Thank you,
-Jim Stapleton

Makefile:
# New ports collection makefile for:   py-modularapp
# Date created:        14 Jan 2008
# Whom:                James Stapleton <fbsdporter at var-dev.net>
#
# $FreeBSD$
#

PORTNAME=       py_modularapp
PORTVERSION=    0.2
CATEGORIES=     devel python
MASTER_SITES+=  http://www.var-dev.net/programming/python/modularapp/ \
                http://www.var-dev.com/programming/python/modularapp/ \
                http://www.var-dev.org/programming/python/modularapp/
DISTNAME=       py_modularapp-0.2

MAINTAINER=     fbsdporter at var-dev.net
COMMENT=        A library for trivially extensible python plugins and
applications

USE_PYTHON=     2.3+
BUILD_DEPENDS+=
${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/extended_threading/rwrlock.py:/${PORTSDIR}/devel/py-extended-threading
#alt1
#BUILD_DEPENDS+= ${NONEXISTENT}:${PORTSDIR}/devel/py-extended-threading
RUN_DEPENDS=    ${BUILD_DEPENDS}

USE_BZIP2=      YES

do-build:
        (cd ${WRKDIR}/py-modularapp/py_modularapp/ && \
        echo "import sys; import py_compile; for f in sys.argv:
py_compile.compile(f)" | ${PYTHON_CMD} *.py)

do-install:
        ${MKDIR} ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/py_modularapp/
        (cd ${WRKDIR}/py-modularapp/py_modularapp/ && \
        ${CP} -rfv * ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/py_modularapp/)

.include <bsd.port.mk>