WIP: graphics/hugin upgrade from 0.6.1 to 0.7.b4

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Tue Jan 8 15:53:50 PST 2008

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Vasil Dimov wrote:

> I intend to upgrade graphics/hugin from 0.6.1 to 0.7.b4.
> The beta4 has been available for quite sometime.
>
> It would be nice if you can test the attached patch - that's what I am
> going to commit in the next few days, provided there are not any
> problems reported. There may be some pkg-plist issues with the current
> patch.

Update: rebuilding after today's glib/gtk updates.

There are a couple of files and a directory that aren't quite right in
pkg-plist.

> Does the new port work for you?

Yes.  Although it didn't detect libpano12 already being installed and
tried to install it again.

> Does hugin 0.7 beta4 work for you?

After today's portupgrade and rebuilding hugin, it works now.

A couple of tweaks for Preferences:

* The call to Autopano doesn't work unless you set Autopano-SIFT (by S.
   Nowozin), check "Use alternate Autopano-SIFT", and enter autopanog
   (not autopanog.exe) for a filename.
* Enblend preferences say "Do not set -w and -o arguments, they are"
   and the rest is cut off.