WIP: graphics/hugin upgrade from 0.6.1 to 0.7.b4

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Tue Jan 8 04:52:27 PST 2008

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Vasil Dimov wrote:

> I intend to upgrade graphics/hugin from 0.6.1 to 0.7.b4.
> The beta4 has been available for quite sometime.
>
> It would be nice if you can test the attached patch - that's what I am
> going to commit in the next few days, provided there are not any
> problems reported. There may be some pkg-plist issues with the current
> patch.
>
> Does the new port work for you?

Builds and installs, yes.  Too bad about needing Mono, but whatever.

> Does hugin 0.7 beta4 work for you?

Unfortunately, no:

   % hugin
   Panorama obj created
   Segmentation fault (core dumped)

That core dump isn't hugin--no hugin.core.  It's some component that I
haven't yet located.

This is on 6-STABLE:

FreeBSD speedy.wonkity.com 6.3-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.3-PRERELEASE #0: Tue Jan  1 14:16:24 MST 2008
root at speedy.wonkity.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SPEEDY  i386